Translation agency “A-Translation” has an extensive experience in economic and financial translation.
We perform the following translations:
- Accounting and Auditing Documentation (invoices, balance sheets, annual reports, profit and loss statements, the Audit Commission, the auditor’s report);
- Banking documents (statements, money orders, credit applications, credit agreements, loan agreements, mortgage and leasing agreements, bank guarantees etc.);
- Financial records (financial and analytical reports, tax reports, documents relating to the stock exchange activity, currency and securities);
- Economic documentation (business plans, macro- and micro-economic reports, feasibility studies, statistical data);
- Insurance documentation;
- Materials on foreign economic activity;
- Contracts, tender documents;
- Supporting documents (customs declarations, invoices, certificates, licenses, agreements, authorization).
All translators of our agency are highly qualified and have an extensive experience in economic and financial field.
Ordering in our financial translation company, you can also rest assured of complete confidentiality of information transmitted to us.
We guarantee a high quality service, individual approach to each client and strict confidentiality.