We know how important it is to have a legal document properly translated. This is why we only work with translators who have a comprehensive working knowledge and experience in the legal industry, or else have undergone extensive legal translation training.
Once your translated legal document is complete it can then be formally legalized for national and international use. Upon completion of the translation, the finished document is signed and notarized by a registered notary public.
Our legal translators are fully capable of handling all kinds of documents such as:
- Translation of agreements and contracts;
- Translation of constituent documents of legal entities;
- Translation of laws and legal acts and their projects;
- Translation of legal conclusions and memoranda;
- Translation of powers of attorney;
- Translation of apostil and notary certificates.
We can help you with the translation of any legal document from any branch of law, including:
- Civil law;
- Private International Law;
- Commercial Law;
- Administrative Law;
- Labor Law;
- Criminal Law;
- Tax Law;
- Constitutional Law.
In addition «A-Translation» performs:
- Notarized translations of official documents;
- Certification of translations by our company’s seal.
We guarantee high quality service, strict compliance with the terms of the translation, the individual approach to each client and strict confidentiality.