Medical translation is a serious and responsible work that requires from a translator the knowledge of the specific medical terminology and maximum concentration to the details.We can use consultations of specialized doctors if needed.
We can provide the following medical translations:
- Documentation for medical equipment and tools (operating instructions, specifications, certificates, catalogs, patents, licenses, etc.);
- The pharmaceutical documentation (drug registration forms, instructions for use, normative documents on quality control of medicines, certificates of pharmaceutical products, documentation of clinical studies and trials of drugs, etc.).
- Medical records (hospital records, case history, examination results, conclusions of experts, extracts from medical records, certificates, medical certificates, reminders for patients, operative reports, medical insurance policy, pathological conclusion, etc.);
- Translation of the survey results;
- Translation of instructions for medical equipment;
- Translations of biotechnology, cosmetics, veterinary documents and others.