Translation of private documents
Different authorities may require submitting the notarized translations of some private documents. A-Translation will provide professional written translation of all necessary documents with a notary certification.
The most frequently translated documents are as follows:
- notarized translation of a passport, driver’s license, pension certificate, power of attorney;
- translation and apostille of certificate of marriage, divorce, birth, marital status;
- notarized translation of diploma, transcript, certificate of completed secondary education;
- notarized translation of the certificate of good conduct (no criminal record), statements from different companies, etc .;
- translation of the death certificate, certificate of ownership, power of attorney;
- urgent certified translations of certificate of employment, employment record books and other documents.